2016 Adopt-a-Family Program
Check out our 2016 Adopt-a-Family Highlights:
The 2016 Adopt-a-Family program was able to help an estimated total of 1,542 people. We were able to provide holiday support to our Foster Care families, Kinship families, Common Ground families, My Place residents, Day Treatment students, Residential children, and children in Supervised Visitation (in addition to our Out Patient and Community Based families). THANK YOU to everyone who helped us bring holiday cheer to children and families!
If you would like to donate to our 2017 Holiday efforts, you may do so here.
If you have questions about the program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view a summary of our efforts below:
Check out our 2015 Adopt-a-Family Highlights:
The 2015 Adopt-a-Family and Holiday programs had the most successful year in Ranch history! With more than 100 donors (individuals and local organizations), and $10,510 in cash donations, we estimate that 1,044 people had a brighter holiday because of The Buckeye Ranch.
Because of community support, we were able to provide the following Holiday assistance:
- 149 families received gifts through Adopt-a-Family—that’s 648 people and ~$61,100 in presents. This year, My Place residents and Common Ground families were added to the program, eighteen lucky kids got bikes, and one family received a pretty awesome sled!
- 52 students in the Bonner Academies got gift cards to the movies (with enough money for a couple of tickets and a popcorn)
- 37 families got brand new board games to go in their Game Night Packages, provided by the Kinship Department
- 153 children in our PFSN Visitation program got gifts during their Holiday Visitation Party
- 80 children in Residential had gifts to open on Christmas morning
THANK YOU to those of you who have supported this program through adopting a family (either personally, or through your organization), made financial contributions, or encouraged others to do the same. We could not have done it without you!