Reasons To Choose Buckeye Ranch Foster Care
- We are a large agency with numerous resources, yet have the feel of a smaller agency where you know the staff by name.
- Transportation services are offered in all regions to assist during times of schedule conflict. Trained, professional transporters are available during evening and weekend hours as well as during the business day. Emergency transportation is available to assist in crisis situations.
- Our training program offers extensively researched and cutting edge curricula with foundations in Trauma-Informed Care. Trainers are professionals and experts in the topics they present. Training is offered in multiple locations and in some cases can be presented in foster homes.
- We offer reimbursements for many child-related costs including initial hair cuts, 1/3 of the cost of extracurricular activities, and mileage. Each foster child is also provided a monthly allowance.
- Our case management staff provides 24-hour support. Although many situations can be handled over the phone, our staff is available to come to your home or community location during times of need.
- Each child in the foster care program is provided a quarterly clothing allotment.
- Placement staff is available to receive referrals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This availability allows us to review referrals and match children to foster homes outside of normal business hours.
- The Buckeye Ranch Foster Care program has a low rate of turnover. The turnover rate is less than 8%. This low turnover rate means you will have a consistent case manager and licensing specialist assigned to your home. In addition, you and your children will become familiar and comfortable with transportation and support staff.
- We know that foster parents are the face of our program in the community. Foster parents are our most valuable resource and strongest ally.
With these facts in mind, we strive to go above and beyond for our families and the children in their care.