HOME-BASED CLINICIAN - Intensive Home-Based Treatment (IHBT)
Community-Based Programs | West Broad (Hilltop)
HOME-BASED CLINICIAN – INTENSIVE HOME-BASED TREATMENT (IHBT)
Intensive Home-Based Treatment (IHBT) is a new service that The Buckeye Ranch is now offering based on the Medicaid Behavioral Health Redesign.
IHBT is an intensive, time-limited (3-6 months) behavioral health community-based treatment for children and adolescents with significant behavioral health challenges.
Services are delivered in the home, school, and community in order to reduce the risk of out-of-home placement for these youth.
IHBT utilizes the Integrative Family and Systems Treatment (I-FAST) model to build the therapeutic alliance, collaborate with multiple systems, and create long-lasting change to raise hope.
Ongoing training and thorough individual and group supervision is provided to assist clinicians in facilitating positive client and family outcomes.
Unique Aspects to IHBT:
• A caseload of 6 clients or less
• Participation in a team-based, on-call rotation that includes additional compensation
• Opportunities to earn bonus money every month
• A lower productivity expectation
• Flexibility to create your own schedule
• Trainings with CEUs offered regularly to aid in licensure renewal
• Hours of weekly individual and group supervision count toward independent license
• Mileage reimbursement for work-related driving
• The option to lease a car with free gasoline and free routine maintenance
• Team cohesion with strong, supportive clinicians
Master’s degree in related field
Current State of Ohio LSW, LPC, or MFT license in good standing
Ability to work with diverse collaterals
We have great benefits!
Our current benefit offerings include a diverse and inclusive work environment; clinical practice supervision that counts toward required hours for independent license; generous paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and short-term & long-term disability insurance; 401k after only 6 months of service; Flexible Spending Account (tax-advantaged) with convenient debit card; direct deposit; wellness programs; car lease program; educational assistance; eligible employer for student loan forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program; Continuing Education (CE) opportunities; Employee Assistance Program (EAP;) employee discount programs; free close-to-building parking; and more!
The Buckeye Ranch is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.