MULTISYSTEMIC THERAPY (MST) CLINICIAN ****$2,500 NEW HIRE BONUS**** Franklin County / Columbus, OH area
Community-Based Programs | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
The Buckeye Ranch is seeking an individual with mental health clinical training and experience to provide Multisystemic Therapy (MST.) MST is an evidence-based treatment model for at-risk youth and their families. MST is an intensive, time-limited (4-5 months) behavioral health community-based treatment for parents and adolescents with significant behavioral health challenges. Therapists work in the home, school and community to provide caregivers with the tools they need to transform the lives of troubled youth. Interested persons may locate information about this treatment model at www.mstservices.com
**$2,500 New Hire Bonus
Responsibilities of a MST clinician include:
• Providing clinical behavioral health interventions to children and families in their homes,school, and communities in the Franklin County Area.
• Advocating for children and their families that are involved with children services and the juvenile court
• Advocating for children with mental health needs in their home school settings.
• Linking Children and Families with community resources.
• Providing clinical interventions for small caseloads: average caseload size is 5 clients
• Independently managing a flexible schedule that is based off of your caseload needs
• Interacting with other agency programs and professionals that may also be providing services to your clients
• Working effectively with people and families regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, etc.
• Maintaining clinical documentation in the agency’s electronic health record (assessments, treatment plans, ongoing documentation of services)
• Maintain model fidelity
• Participate in a monthly on-call rotation
The following are things provided to clinicians to support and enhance their ability to do their job:
• Weekly individual and group clinical supervision to develop an employee’s clinical skills and promote self-care
· Clinical practice supervision that counts toward required hours for independent license
· 12 week ramp up schedule to assist new employees in being successful with job
· One week of intensive paid training within the evidence based model
· Quarterly trainings based on identified MST clinical needs
· Quarterly clinician development plans developed from personal outcome data
· New hire mentor program to assist new employees in adjusting to the agency and program expectations.
· New hire training series to assist new employees in developing skills to be successful in the job (self care, personal safety, community safety, lethality assessments, collaborating with other professionals, and more)
· Potential for ongoing bonuses based on clinician’s performance*
· Annual reviews and merit raises, other opportunities for potential salary increases
· Mileage reimbursement
· Team building activities and events to develop positive supportive team relationships and culture
· Access to Study materials and financial assistance to help pass licensure tests
Master’s degree in a related field
Current State of Ohio LSW, LPC, or MFT license in good standing, or license eligible
Ability to work with diverse clients and collaterals
Job Type: Full-time