Educators & Allies
Our team member Vitaliy shares the importance of cultivating courage in caring for your mental health.
- Looking for an organized way to support LGBTQ+ youth?
- PFLAG: Find your chapter
- PFLAG Columbus
- Stay on top of LGBTQ+ Public Policy
- If you're a student ally and want to make your school a safer and more inclusive space
- GLSEN National School Climate Survey: This flagship report includes information on LGBTQ+ middle and high school students’ experiences with discrimination, biased language, and availability and utility of supportive resources in our nation's schools.
- Pronoun Guide
- LGBTQ History
- A Guide to Being an Ally to Transgender and Nonbinary Youth
- GLSEN Educator Resources
- Bring GLSEN Professional Development to your school
- Resources for Educators during online school
- How Teachers Can Be the Allies We Need in the Classroom
Workshops and Training Resources
- Equitas Health Institute
- Kaleidoscope Youth Center Community Education & Professional Development
- Social Justice Minus Dogma
- Self-Guided Safe Zone Training
- Answer (fee required): A sex education resource aimed at providing high-quality training to teachers and other youth-serving professionals. Includes online workshops, webinars, and other resources about LGBTQ+ inclusive/sensitive sex ed and more.
- Trans Student Educational Resources: Trans Student Educational Resources is a youth-led organization dedicated to transforming the educational environment for trans and gender non-conforming students through advocacy and empowerment. Founded in 2011, it is the only national organization led by trans youth. TSER facilitates several workshops, each of which is a collaborative learning experience between attendees and workshop hosts. We can tailor any of these workshops to fit your needs. We present at conferences, events, schools, colleges, universities, and more! If you’d like to request a workshop, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.