Outpatient office-based counseling services provide help for children, teens, and families at our four convenient locations in Central Ohio.
- 2865 W. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43204
- 697 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- 5665 Hoover Road, Grove City, OH 43123
- 2440 Dawnlight Avenue, Columbus, OH 43211
- 600 Industrial Parkway, Heath, OH 43056
Professional therapists help children, teens, and families learn to manage a variety of emotional and behavioral health challenges including:
- Substance abuse
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity
- Behavioral difficulties – at home and school
- Effects of trauma and abuse
PHARMACOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT: The Pharmacological Management Department at The Buckeye Ranch consists of a team of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and support staff who specialize in child and adolescent mental health. We collaborate with the families and clinical staff to assess, diagnose, provide treatment, and prescribe medications when indicated. Children who require medication management are seen on a regular basis by our prescribers, and have access to the clinical treatment team when there are questions or concerns about their progress.
PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES: Psychiatric services are available at 2865 West Broad street, and are scheduled by appointment. Youth who are not in need of additional mental health/substance abuse services and who are stable with a particular medication regime are able to see a nurse practitioner for ongoing services.