At The Buckeye Ranch, we recognize and acknowledge that our diverse and dedicated staff is absolutely our greatest strength. Their talent, ideas, passion, and commitment are most certainly making a positive difference in our surrounding community!
The Buckeye Ranch also takes pride in offering an array of job opportunities to assist us in accomplishing our mission of raising hope for the children, adolescents, young adults, and families that we serve.
In order for us to best meet our varying levels of service delivery, we require a broad range of individuals, with specialized skill sets, to fulfill the needs of our open positions.
Please review the required qualifications carefully and, by all means, apply for all positions in which you have interest and for which you are qualified.
Hiring managers will contact you should they wish to discuss your candidacy with you.
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with The Buckeye Ranch!
Feel free to spread the word about our job opportunities by sharing them with others.
Some of our current benefit offerings include:
- Diverse, inclusive, and welcoming work environment
- Team environment
- Clinical practice training and supervision
- Individual and group supervision - including hours which can be applied toward required hours for earning independent license
- Clinical exam fee reimbursement
- CEU opportunities
- Generous paid time off (PTO) - 120 hours during first year of service. After one year, increases to 160 hours
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Benefit premiums are deducted “pre-tax” – employee pays no state, federal, or social security taxes on these
- Flexible Spending Account (tax-advantaged) with convenient debit card
- 401k – Tax-Deferred retirement savings program - eligible to participate after only 6 months of service
- Savings agency match – The Buckeye Ranch makes a matching contribution, equal to 100% of pre-tax deferrals, up to 2% of gross compensation
- Direct deposit
- Wellness programs
- Smoke-free work environment
- Cafeteria (Grove City campus) – free meals for employees
- Educational assistance program
- Eligible employer for student loan forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Relias Learning Management System (RLMS) conveniently provides and tracks Continuing Education (CE) and other required and elective trainings online
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discount programs including cell phone services; rental car rates; insurance products
- Employee recognition, appreciation, and awards events
- Free, only steps away, close-to-building parking (no shuttle ride required)
To apply for a position listed below, please click on the title of the position, complete the online application, attach your resume, and share your salary requirements.
Or e-mail your resume, with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If it will work better for you, you may also mail a resume, with salary requirements, to
Attn: Human Resources
The Buckeye Ranch
5665 Hoover Road
Grove City, OH 43123-9122
This is a publication of the Department of Human Resources.
TEACHER (SUBSTITUTE) | Educational Services | West Broad (Hilltop)
REGISTERED NURSE (Sat & Sun ) 2nd Shift 2pm - 10pm | Residential Services | Grove City
RESIDENTIAL GROUP THERAPIST (PART-TIME) | Residential Services | Grove City
TRANSPORTER- DRIVER PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME - Cincinnati | Foster Care | Cincinnati/Springdale
GROUP SPECIALIST - Middle school & High school youth | Educational Services | West Broad (Hilltop)
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST | Residential Services | Grove City
HOME-BASED CLINICIAN - Intensive Home-Based Treatment (IHBT) | Community-Based Programs | West Broad (Hilltop)
COOK'S AIDE | Residential Services | Grove City
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT NURSE | Overview | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
CHILD PROTECTIVE SPECIALIST - $1,000 new hire bonus | Permanent Family Solutions Network | East Broad
MENTAL HEALTH SPECIALIST | Community-Based Programs | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
SCHOOL BASED CLINICIAN $2,500 NEW HIRE BONUS | Educational Services | Grove City
ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SPECIALIST - OPEN INTERVIEWS - THURSDAY 12P-2P | Residential Services | Grove City
CLINICAL SUPPORT THERAPIST - NEW HIRE BONUS $2,500 | Residential Services | Grove City
CLINICAL THERAPIST I - New Hire Bonus $2,500 | Residential Services | Grove City
FUNCTIONAL FAMILY THERAPY (FFT) CLINICIAN | Community-Based Programs | Columbus - The Rosemont Center
FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER - Columbus $1000.00 NEW HIRE BONUS | Foster Care | Columbus - The Rosemont Center
MULTISYSTEMIC THERAPY (MST) CLINICIAN ****$2,500 NEW HIRE BONUS**** Franklin County / Columbus, OH area | Community-Based Programs | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
HOME-BASED CLINICIAN | Community-Based Programs | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
NIGHT YOUTH LEADER | Residential Services | Grove City
HOME-BASED CLINICIAN - Residential Intensive Family Support Program | Residential Services | Grove City